Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beautiful foot jewelry























I had fwd this to some of my friends and believe me I got replies from all. Obviously all of them loved it.
One of the replies that I got was
“Why always beauty and greed go hand in handJ”
Looking at these beautiful pictures I wish I have those beautiful feet as wellJ…
I replied both beauty and greed are relative terms…

Something which you find extremely beautiful someone else may not feel so. And then it’s rightly said beauty lies in the eyes of beholder ;)
And about greed…more you get more you want and then you end up mixing greed with necessity.
Having wardrobe full of dresses when we fall for monsoon sell and end up buying 2 more, we call it love for cloths…or he/she is shopping freak.. But isn’t it actually greed?
Having full dinner when we see ice creams, desserts we crave for it. We say we are food lovers.. .. Isn’t it greed?
Latest mobile handset in the market we want it in our pocket. But we are not greedy we are gadget savvy :)
We usually associate greed with money in a way it is true only when you have penny in your pocket you can afford to be greedy. But greed is state of mind. Anything in excess is greed. But then again excess is relative. so in the end we need to decide the limits for ourselves..
I had never thought one email can evoke such philosophical thought :)





No comments: