Sunday, November 10, 2019

Heartily Connect




I have seen it in my mother ..her friends ..
My Maushi her friends.. 
My mother in law ...her friends..
One thing which is common in that generation..
The ease with which they connect with guest at home..that warmth which make the guest feel at home. 
These ladies will always have something to offer.Their homes would always look neater and frankly speaking you will not even get time to look around as you are so zapped by their hospitality.By the time you settle she will offer you coffee.
Something which I feel our generation should develop more.

Happen to visit my friends house recently and experienced it again..not a planned visit and not at all at suitable time.I saw her at window and waived at her.She invited and I couldn't resist.Warm welcome which I received from her and her mother will definitely remember always.The way with which aunty hugged aryan and blessed him the way she would she does to her own granddaughter and quickly packed sweets which he liked..just amazing..

As you grow up you really don't get impressed by size of home or furniture or fancy decor.
What attracts is the way you been treated and the warmth your heart feels.
Next time you have unexpected guest forget about the mess you have at home or the filthy paijama and tee you are in and just welcome with open heart..what matters is heartily connect..

No comments: