Sunday, November 17, 2019

Study Time

Its been close to two years that I have been stay at home mommy.
So main work now is to nag my poor child and get his studies done.
I have been taking studies in the past not only of my son(I guess being a mom this comes as default responsibility) but also to my nephew few years back.
So studying is not that bad at least when exams are not at corner or may be tomorrow.
(My son could have altogether different opinion about it but I really don't care ;))

So one such relaxed afternoon post lunch we decide to study.
All right, so pollution is the subject and we are reading his textbook.
Am at one particular picture explaining him how people bathe their cattle in river , kids swim etc etc and water gets polluted.


and there you go...म्हणतात ना कुणाचं काय आणि कुणाचं काय . 
suddenly चिरंजीव says ..mumma ती buffalo बघ ना कस तोंड करतेय she is actually enjoying her bath.

Highly disappointed me... considering me explaining him something very important as pollution and he is interested in buffalos look...
I looked at him and burst into laughing...disappointment vanished within a second..
That look on his face..its a lifetime memory we created ..

No comments: